MAF Haiti has three airplanes available for flights to 15 airstrips within Haiti. We serve missions groups, non-governmental organizations, and the general public. We have operated in Haiti for 25 years out of love for the Haitian people and for Christ.
- To e-mail us with questions, click here. - To subscribe to our quarterly newsletter, click here. - For information on the types of services we offer, click here.
- For information about connecting flights, click here.
- MAF Haiti flies to 15 different airstrips. We offer charter flights in two five-passenger planes and one nine-passenger plane. For a map of our destinations, click here.
- The price depends on the destination. Prices start at $256 for a five-passenger plane. - The amount of cargo weight available depends on the aircraft being used. When requesting a flight, please estimate the weight of the cargo you'd like to bring.
- We operate Monday through Saturday from 8 AM to 2:30 PM to many locations. - To request a charter flight, click here.
Regularly Scheduled Flights
MAF flies regularly scheduled flights to Pignon on Mondays and Fridays at 1:00. The cost per seat is $65 USD. Check-in time is 12:00. Each paid seat is allowed 25 lb. of baggage/cargo. Excess baggage, if space is available, will be charged at $0.50 /lb, or you may purchase an additional seat which is guaranteed up to 200 lbs on that flight. To request a seat on a regular flight, click here. Plans are in the works for a new regular flight to Jacmel, which we hope to start soon.