MAF Haiti Policies
MAF is a Christian non-profit organization with the mission of supporting the work of development and missions organizations throughout the country by providing reliable, safe and affordable air transportation.
In order to realize this goal MAF has set the following policies in order to provide affordable flights to those who need them while still keeping operations safe and sustainable.
If you do not find the answer to your questions in the items listed here or you have any feedback/complaint regarding our service, please contact us at FlyHaiti@maf.org.
- Regularly scheduled flights (Tuesday/Thursday JER and DMM)
- Subsidized pricing for missions and humanitarian organizations
- Payment options and deadlines
- Aircraft weight and passenger limitations
- Cancellations policy and fees
- Check-in and departure times
- Round trip vs one-way travel
- Seat rate reservation